Sunday, November 29, 2009

10 Random Things

I've been 'tagged' for the very first time in my blogging career! My good friend Hilary (whom I love and miss dearly :)) challenged me to write ten random things about myself. So even though it's very unlike me to do something like this..I thought what the heck! Plus I feel extremely honored that Hilary would pick me. So here goes....

1. I hate being the center of attention. Whenever I know that all eyes are on me my face always goes red.

2. I love watching cooking shows and painting shows. Two things that I would love to be able to do really well.

3. I prefer hand, arm, and face massages over a back massage.

4. My fears are spiders(although I've had to overcome this fear somewhat since my husband is never home to kill them for me..I have to take matters into my own hands), water (when I don't know how deep it is, also fear of my kids drowning), and car accidents-or one of my kids getting hit by a car.

5. I used to walk in my sleep when I was a kid...frequently. Sorry mom and dad!

6. I never forward e-mails..especially when the e-mail specifically tells me to forward it to X number of people. I refuse. I know..I'm such a rebel.

7. I always sleep with a pillow between my knees. I started doing that out of necessity when I was pregnant and it's just become a habit. I can't sleep without it.

8. I really want to learn how to play the guitar. It's one of my favorite instruments. Eliza and I just picked up a 'learn to play guitar' book from the library and have since mastered 3 chords! Well, maybe not quite 'mastered'. But I am really determined to learn. I love music...it is something that I've always been passionate about.

9. I have a habit of picking at my eyebrows. I'm sure one of these days I'll regret this when I have to start drawing on my eyebrows with eye liner.

10. I'm a very indecisive person. I don't like being in charge and I don't like making decisions. Having too many options overwhelms me.

Alright..that wasn't so hard. Thanks Hil, good times were had!
Am I supposed to tag someone now? (sorry-I'm still new at this)
If so..I TAG Jen, Chrissy, Nanette, and Mom.

3 comments:

Me said...

So fun!! I miss you too! I just love the blogging world. I also do not forward emails. Especially the ones that tell me if I love Christ I will send them, don't tell me what to do, my testimony is not based on an email. Thanks for sharing your randomness!!

Tara G. said...

Fun to read! The one about forwarding emails cracked me up. I never forward those either.

Reno 411 said...

I loved reading about you. I love watching cooking and painting shows. Bob Ross is my favorite. He paints "happy little trees". I also love watching cake decorating shows. I will admit I like to be the center or attention, but we Allred's do turn red when embarrassed. Love ya girl!