Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IT'S A BOY!

I had my ultrasound today and I can't believe it, but we are going to have a son! I'm still in shock. Shane and the girls were all there so that made it extra exciting. Right when the ultrasound tech got started she immediately got a shot between the legs so it didn't take any time at all for us to figure out that we were having a boy! Anyway, we're all super excited! Here are some photo's of our little guy :)
Those are totally my feet!
I just love the feet!
Nice and cozy
Yeh, it's pretty obvious..the Dangerfield name will live on!
Just hangin out :)

4 comments:

Callgirl said...

Yessss! If he is half as cute as your girls (in a boy way of course) he will be set. How exciting! Congrats, I was beginning to wonder if you had it in you.

Cori and Dusty said...

Yay! It's just like my family was - two girls, a little break, and then a girl and a boy. Good timing. Brad always said that he had four moms, but hey - he was voted best dressed in high school for a reason...

The Hamblin's said...

Those ultrasound pics are so sweet :) yeah, it's pretty obvious it's a boy! That is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet him on the outside!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys that is awesome news!!!! Wish we could be there to meet him!