Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fashion

Hailey's Primary teacher approached me last Sunday to tell me about the lesson they had in Sunday school about using their talents to serve others. She asked each child to tell what their special talent was and how they could use that talent to help others. Hailey concluded that her talent was fashion. "Ok" responded her teacher, "So how can you use this talent to help others?" "Well," Hailey responded, "I could have a garage sale so that other people could buy my clothes and then they could be fashionable too." I thought that was so hilarious and so Hailey! She had me take her outside for a 'photo shoot' the week before because she really liked the way she looked in the outfit she'd picked out for the day, especially the way it matched her sunglasses. She said, "Ok mom, so I want just a regular shot, a fashion shot, and then a silly shot."
So here's the 'regular shot'. I love how she included the metal heart as an added accessory to the pose.


And here we have the 'fashion shot'


And last but not least..the 'silly shot'. I love my Hailey so much. She is seriously the sweetest most tender girls and she is so funny! She always keeps me smiling.



Ava wanted to join in the fun too. Yes, that is a piece of gum in her mouth, or as she likes to call it "gummy". I know, I've started her young :) She's pretty 'fashionable' too though, wouldn't you say?




3 comments:

Tara G. said...

All of your girls are beautiful! They are so sweet, too. I love Hailey's sass! She must get it from her mama. :)

Cori and Dusty said...

Soooo cute! That just kills me!

Emily said...

Have you introduced her to Payless Shoes for accessorizing? You have a lot to offer as far as fasion sense too erin!