Monday, July 12, 2010

My trip to Utah

Here are a few pictures from my recent trip to Utah in May. Shane had Memorial weekend off so I jumped on the opportunity to fly out BY MYSELF! and spend some time with my family. Here's my sister Emily and her husband Ryan with their new baby girl Annie. She's so sweet.

MMMmm Out for chinese food at the Mandarin. Mom, me, Dad, Ryan, John, and Em


Dad with Caleb, Isaac, and Mckay at Caleb's soccer game



My brave sister..mother of 5!!




I was able to spend some much needed quality one on one time with my parents. It was wonderful. I love them so much.





4 comments:

Tara G. said...

Glad you got to go spend some quality time with your fam! Looks like you had a great trip.

Maureen said...

You all look fantastic! great to see your pics Erin! have to get together soon! love Maureen

Emily said...

Glad to see you moved passed Thanksgiving! jk I don't even have a blog. But I check yours all the time. I love the pictures. I was so fun to be with you.

Juliann said...

Erin, it's been so nice getting the update on your life! I heard that you were here back then. So glad you could come out by yourself! By the way, I can't believe Emily has FIVE now!! You look so great. Your kids are beautiful and seem to be doing so well. Miss you and love you!