Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girls Night!

Sometimes when Shane is on call at the hospital or when he's out on a scout camp out we like to have girls night together! We had a lot of fun the other night while Shane was on an overnight camp out with the scouts...in the snow!...in the winter!...HERE in Michigan! Why do they torture themselves? Anyway, the first thing we did was make personal pizza's. The girls got creative and made heart shaped pizza's. Hailey got a little crazy with the sauce.
Then we played UNO on the the sofa bed (which was later used for our sleep over in the living room). Hailey won every single game. Ava joined in on the fun as well. She prefers playing with paper and cards far above her actual baby toys.

After cards it was manicure/pedicure time. The girls soaked their feet in some bubble bath and then we painted their nails with their color-or in Hailey's case- many colors of choice. And yes,
we did get a nail polish stain on the carpet. One of these days I'll learn my lesson.


I love spending time with my girls. They're so crazy and so much fun to be with. They keep me laughing every day with the things they say and do. We love girls night!!



3 comments:

Callgirl said...

You gals are awesome!!! It is fun to see your beautiful girls growing up. They change all the time. I miss you!

Jen said...

I love how Ava looks like a little grown up in the pictures. You are such a great mom!! I'll have to come to your house for a girls' night sometime since there are no girls at this house :)

Paige said...

HEY GUYS!! I loved catching up on you guys through your blog...aren't they wonderful, I wish so bad that I would have had one while we were living so far away from family, what a great way to keep up on everyone! Your girls are absolutely adorable...I love Eliza looks EXACTLY like you, especially her cute smile. You are such a cute mom! Erin you never age!! you look great