Monday, September 29, 2008

4 Months Old!

I thought I'd better post some updated pictures of Ava. She is such a sweetheart. It doesn't take much to get her to smile. Unfortunately whenever I get the camera out to capture that cute smile she just stares at the camera. Occasionally she'll give me a little courtesy smile. The girls still find it amusing to dress up Ava. Poor baby. She doesn't find it quite as amusing.
Here's that courtesy smile I was talking about. Isn't she just the cutest! I love my baby.

2 comments:

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Hey Erin, came across your blog, glad you started one. I love the last picture of Ava, she is such a cute baby!!

Juliann said...

Oh Erin! She is ADORABLE!! Love her!! The pictures of Eliza and Hailey are so cute! Man, they are grown up.