Friday, August 15, 2008

The 3rd child

Ava is coming to find out what being the 3rd child is all about. She is at the mercy of her two older sisters. Here she lies defenceless on the floor with a shirt on her head.
The girls also think it's hilarious to put objects in Ava's hands because she can't figure out how to let go of them. (Note: the Polly Pocket in her right hand-a common object found in a house full of girls). The other day Eliza put a sock in her hand and tried to convince me that Ava had pulled it off by herself. I only believed it for a second.
Yes, being the 3rd child has it's ups and downs. But, our little girl just keeps smiling through it all.....and crying. We love you baby Ava!

5 comments:

Cori and Dusty said...

Ha! I was the third daughter/child too. She's very lucky! I loved it.

Jeanna said...

You have beautiful girls! I'm glad you've joined the world of blogging, it's fun to catch up. Check ours out.

The Munk Family said...

Wow You have 3 beautiful girls. It is good to see and read about your wonderful family.

Juliann said...

SOOO beautiful! Wow, you guys should keep the girl thing going...because you definitely have gorgeous girls! By the way, it is Hilary's birthday today, and Mary Ann and I took her a card with a gift certificate in it. We put your name on it, with the rest of the girls. Check out my blog - I put a picture and the details there. Hope you're doing well!!

Reno 411 said...

Erin,
I found your blog through Ben and Jen's. Your family is so darling and they are growing so fast. Congrats on baby Ava. We just had our 4th Avery on Sept. 3.